måndag 5 februari 2018

The "perfect human".


"Hadith Sahih Muslim, Vol. 2 # 3309, here Aisha describes how they married when she was six years old, and was brought to his house when she was nine."


"Hadith Abu Dawud is the third most respected in Islam after the Quran and Hadith Bukhari. In Vol. 2 # 2116, Aisha is quoted as saying that Allah's Apostle married her when she was seven years old," Sulaimann claims "or six years old ")."

"She says," He penetrated me when I was nine years old. ""


Tabari wrote 39 volumes of Islamic history. He is considered to be the greatest Muslim historian.

"According to Volume 7, page 7:" My marriage (with Muhammad) was completed when I was nine ... "."

"According to Vol. 9, page 131, she tells us how" the men and women got up and went. God's messenger completed his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Whether a camel or a sheep was slaughtered on my behalf. "It is also told how Muhammad married her three years before the emigration to Medina, when she was seven years old, and completed the marriage when she was nine when they emigrated to Medina, and that she was 18 when he died. "

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar