lördag 23 december 2017

Claudia Gasparrini (Samhälsnytt)

"I used to dress beautiful Christmas trees, I'm a champion of dressing Christmas trees, but this year I've changed everything. From this year I will be a creator of Christmas cribs and founder of Jesus' birth instead of a Christmas decorator.

I have decided to create Christmas cribs when no one else does it. I have decided to stamp Jesus' birth when saying in schools that this should not be done because it insults people with (Islamic) another belief and culture

I can not really understand it, and I wonder how a child born in a crib can insult you how a family flying to save that child can insult you, how my culture can offend you because, regardless of whether you believe in God or not




There were even priests who lost their work as priest because they crossed their throats and showed the image of the cross in #mittkors on facebook. Certainly a remarkable church when priests leave their ministry for carrying the Christian cross.

Helena Edlund: "A year ago today ... And imagine what consequences it became! A priest who called for solidarity with persecuted Christians did not prove to be desirable within the Church of Sweden."


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar